Stick Handling Analysis by:
- Paul Crowley – President & Owner of CHE, former pro player, 9 year scout with Detroit Red Wings, former Assistant Coach with OHL Champion Barrie Colts
- Chad Cavanagh – CHE director, former professional player and current executive with Peterborough Petes AAA programming
- Jamey Hicks – 10 year professional player, former OHL coach and current Head Coach / GM with Birmingham Bulls of the SPHL
- Kurtis Foster – former NHL defenceman with 15 years as a professional player, former Assistant Coach with OHL Peterborough Petes & Kingston Frontenacs
- Seamus McDougall – CHE director with 8 years experience coaching AAA hockey at all ages.
Stick Handling Analysis
A quick and easy way to help improve your stick handling and puck control. Toe drags, back hand drags, around the world and handling the puck tight to your feet; whatever aspect of stick handling you want to improve our Professional staff will provide you with the tips and tricks necessary to get better feel and more puck control. Once we’ve received and analyzed your video, we’ll return the original clip back to you with audio feedback and a full development plan for improvement.
It’s always a great idea to continuously improve your individual skills, and most high level players are using off-ice and on-ice instruction to keep improving. This is just another tool in your toolbox. Rather than spending hours at a hockey camp, spending lots of money learning all aspects of the game, this is the perfect way to make very specific and quick steps to improving exactly what you need help with.
It’s as simple as having a parent, friend or coach use their smartphone or camera to record a 30 second – 1 minute video of you stick handling (max of 2 videos per order). You can be on-ice or on fake ice, as long as there’s at least one good angle of you handling the puck that’s great, but more is better. You can upload the videos to a secure cloud service (Dropbox, Google Share, etc) and send us a link, or email the video(s) to us directly.
All video links or videos are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we’ve received your video links or video to email@example.com, we will confirm receipt and verify that the video(s) can be viewed correctly Canadian Hockey Enterprises will send a link for payment. As soon as the payment has been received Canadian Hockey Enterprises will have your analysis completed and returned within 7 days of receiving your video(s).