2019 PACKAGE FEATURES INCLUDES:
- TEAM ENTRY FEE INCLUDED – 4 game minimum and 5 game maximum at the University of Laval Peps
- 2 nights accommodation at the downtown DELTA QUEBEC, LE CONCORDE or HILTON QUEBEC
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- FREE PACKAGE for coach or manager (1 adult based on double, triple, quad occupancy) *Based on a minimum of 30 people on package
- Free post-game drink
- FREE CHE GIFT for manager
- FREE admission to all games and FREE e-programs
- $100.00 Hockey Camp credit to each player, coach or parent to attend a 2019 CHE hockey camp
- TOP NOTCH STAFF plus celebrity GILLES GILBERT is TOURNAMENT DELEGATE – former Boston Bruins great and still holds an NHL record for 17 consecutive wins by a goalie
- QUALITY AWARDS including Championship Quebec Cup, Player of the Game awards, GOLD-SILVER-BRONZE medals, MVP per division and SPORTSMANSHIP per division
- HOCKEY QUEBEC SANCTIONED
- All applicable taxes and gratuities included. Cots additional charge.
- Discounted Thursday night accommodations available. Tournament begins Friday 11:00am
All Event Dates
Atom/Squirt, Peewee – No Body Checking
Bantam, Midget – Body Checking & No Body Checking
January 25 – 27, 2019
Minor Atom/Squirt, Atom/Squirt, Minor Peewee, Peewee, Minor Bantam, Bantam, Minor Midget, Midget
AA, BB, A, B, House Select, Town Teams
Per Person Pricing (includes entire package)
2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS PACKAGE PRICING
|(FRI-SUN) CDN Funds||QUAD||TRIPLE||DOUBLE|
|Player, Coach, Parent||$89||$89||$310|
- First two people per room are $310. each.
- Third person is $89.
- Fourth person is $89.
- Hilton upgrade add $40. per person on double price
Additional Pricing Information
- Minimum of one adult per room
- Pricing is per person in each room
- Non-players under 17 room FREE with an adult
- Discounted Thursday night accommodations available
- Tournament begins Friday 11:00am
- Cots are not available at hotels
- All applicable taxes and gratuities included
- Pricing based on a minimum of 11 players on package
Get Started With This Tournament
We're excited to have you on board! Click the buttons below to either fill out the registration form for your team, request a brochure for more information, or sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information from CHE.