July 22 – 26, 2019 (2 Teams) – players born ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06
Monday – Wednesday at noon Elite Program
- 1.75 Hours each morning with instruction on power skating, advanced shooting, checking, passing and puck control. Also advanced transition passing drills and advanced offensive attack drills and advanced defensive concepts.
- 1.75 Hours on-ice each afternoon, with emphasis on team play, power play, penalty killing, and controlled scrimmage.
Wednesday at noon – Friday Showcase
- college coaches running practices and evaluating players
- player will run through CHE Combine
- full evaluation given to eah player at the end of wee by recruiter/coaches
- 1 hour of off-ice training including
- NEW patented CHE off-ice shooting enhancer
- K-Vision Lights (for advanced peripheral vision)
- sliders for skating
- 1 hour daily recreation including soccer, ball hockey, lacrosse, basketball and baseball
- daily lecture/video
- daily lunch and offical hockey camp jersey included
- groups will be limited to 30 skaters and 4 goalies
- 5 instructors on-ice
Special Goalie Instruction
- All skills taught including stance, angles, glove saves, rebounds, skate saves, stick saves, poke check, puck handling, passing, setting puck for defencemen, closing 5-hole, butterfly and attitude
- Coach/Player ratio 1:4
2019 Cost: $525.00 CDN funds plus G.S.T (5%)
All Event Dates
July 22 – 26, 2019
- Located walking distance to the arena and across the road from private beach on Lake Okanagan
- Players walk to the arena and the beach
- Brand new “State of the Art” facilities
- Residence has own cafeteria and gymnasium
- Each residence unit will have counsellors present at all times
- Workout facilities available on campus
Residence Includes (Sunday through Friday afternoon)
- Check-in Sunday 4:00 pm at residence
- Check out Friday at 5:00 pm
- 5 Nights stay Sunday through Thursday
- 5 Breakfasts and dinners included at the residence
- 5 Lunches at Capital News Centre included Monday to Friday
- 5 minute walk to Capital News Centre & beach across the road
- Campers will be sent a check list of things to bring prior to camp
- Assistance in arranging airport shuttle
Kelowna Arena Features
“State of the Art” arena Capital News Centre, complete with restaurant, workout facilities, surrounding soccer and ball fields and 2 indoor soccer fields for off-ice activities. Swimming at nearby beach.
2019 Cost: $405.00 CDN Funds plus 5% G.S.T.
$525.00 CDN Funds plus 5% G.S.T.
Get Started With This Camp
We're excited to have you on board! Click the buttons below to either fill out the registration form for your team, request a brochure for more information, or sign up for our newsletter to receive the most up-to-date information from CHE.