July 31 - August 4, 2017 (2 groups)
A combination of lacrosse and hockey instruction each day!
Beginners, House League and Rep players - ages 7 - 13
Players will be placed in proper group according to age
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pmHOCKEY PROGRAM FEATURES:
1 1/2 hours on-ice instruction
LACROSSE PROGRAM FEATURES:
- CHE power skating program with emphasis on forward, backwards and crossovers
- parachute and resistance cords training
- skill development on shooting, passing and puck control
- mini scrimmage
- 1 hour off-ice training and daily recreation
1 1/2 hours lacrosse instruction
- pro instruction by current NLL, MSL, OLA & NCAA stars.
- focus on Fundamental Skills (Loose Balls, Cradling, Passing, Catching, Shooting)
- Individual Skill Testing twice a week (Hardest Shot, Target Shooting, Breakaway Challenge, Obstacle Course)
- game play at the end of each day (Round Robin Format)
- daily giveaways for “Camper of the Day”
- daily lunch and official jersey included
- group sizes are limited
- open to skaters and goalies
2017 Cost: $375.00 CDN funds plus 13% H.S.T.